TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Use of this web site and access to the website pages is governed by these terms and conditions. The information provided on these website pages is solely for purposes of information and may not be construed as creating a contract or relationship of any nature. By using, accessing or downloading materials form these website pages, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The content and design of the website pages of Tri-Star Construction (Pty) Ltd (“the Company”) constitute “works” as envisaged in the Copyright Act and as such are subject to copyright owned by the Company or are “works” used under permission from or with the authority of third party copyright authors. You may only copy or reproduce pages of this website, whether this is by means of printing or duplicating content electronically, for your own personal use. “Tri-Star” and related words and logos are trade-marks and/or trade-names proprietary to the Company. Nothing in this or on the website pages shall be construed as granting, either expressly or by implication a licence or other right to use any trade marks or names of the Company.
- The content of the website pages of the Company are for informational use only. The content does not constitute any form of legal, financial, construction or other advice, recommendation or arrangement by the Company or its employees and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making any specific decision. The content is not intended to, and should not be relied upon, to induce any party to enter in to any agreement or procure any material or services from the Company on any specific terms or representations and is only intended to showcase information relevant to the Company from time to time. Should you require any information for purposes of any arrangement or intended arrangement with the Company you are advised to contact the Company directly to obtain information specific to any arrangement or intended arrangement from it.
- Our website contains links to other websites and have been provided to either provide you with alternative sources of information, contact details or content of regulatory bodies that oversee aspects related to the construction industry or have simply been provided in order to increase your interest in featured content. Unless specifically stated otherwise, the provision of these links do not indicate any form of affiliation to or with any person or entity. The Company likewise has no control of the content of such websites, does not endorse, confirm the correctness thereof or otherwise accept any form of responsibility for the content of such website.
- This website is made available to members of the public on the understanding that the Company expressly excludes all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website. Notwithstanding the aforegoing, the Company accepts no responsibility as to any inaccuracy or omission in information or failure to keep the information on these website pages current or any software used in connection with this website or computer viruses or other destructive programs encountered as a result of using this website and website pages.
- If you have any queries relating to the content of this website please send an e-mail to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as soon as possible.